The Village Pharmacy regrets to advise, due to COVID-19 and social distancing advice, we are temporarily suspending all Beauty Services until further notice.
We will be closely monitoring the COVID-19 environment, and advising should our return to service expectation change.
If you had a booking with us between 21-31 July 2021, you will be receiving a call about your booking. Alternatively, if you wish to contact the pharmacy directly please call #8379 7991.
We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.
Yours in Health,
The Village Pharmacy Team
Updated: Thursday 22 July 2021
The Village Pharmacy, is a leading pharmacy, in South Australia. We maintain the strictest hygiene protocols for your safety, and are taking all the necessary measures and precautions to prevent further outbreaks from COVID-19 in the community. We are closely following all of the recommended guidelines from the Australian Government Department of Health and other relevant authorities and will continue to do so.
As health care providers, we care for the health of many persons, many of whom are elderly, have compromised immune systems, or are suffering the effects from illness other than COVID-19. We also care about the health of our own pharmacists, beauty consultants, and team members.
We’d like to share some of the extra measures that we are taking, to protect your health and that of our staff:
- For your safety, if our staff are unwell, we are requesting them to stay at home.
- Any of our staff who have traveled anywhere overseas in the past 14 days and have COVID-19 symptoms (especially fever or cough) will seek testing at an official COVID-19 clinic or contact their GP.
- We are encouraging staff to sanitize their hands after every customer interaction. We are encouraging you to do the same.
- We have additional bottles of hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes at all counters.
- ALL TESTERS FROM BEAUTY COUNTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED. Please talk to a Beauty Consultant or staff member if you require assistance with any product.
Our Professional Health Services will continue. While physical contact will be reduced, our pharmacists can still provide advice to you. If you are unsure about receiving your vaccination please be sure to call us on 08 8379 7991
We will continue to offer contactless delivery.
We recommend referring to the below SA Health government website if you have any immediate concerns: